January 25, 2011

Be still my heart...

There is most definitely a reason why the Lord is blessing me with boys.


If
Kate
cuts
her
hair
one
more
time
I
am
going
to
lose
my
MIND.

He knows that I couldn't handle one more little girl chopping off her beautiful hair.

Sob. Sob.

You might disagree with me...but little girls with thick, beautiful, long, shiny hair like Kate has...well, ya see....They are suppose to keep it that way. It would be a crime to do otherwise. Just sayin.

And it isn't like she wants it short. She just likes the scissors.

4 comments:

coco said...

oh my gosh!!! skylar cut hers 3 times (the last being when she was in kindergarten--kinda old to be cutting your hair). you have every right to go crazy!

The Bowldens said...

give her barbies so that she can cut their hair. thats what my parents used to do.

Tasha said...

Evie's friend's cut it twice, and she cut it ALL OFF last fall. It was AWFUL@

Unknown said...

rick brower 680-0208

sandy chamberland 680-1981